Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ok, Here I Go......

Ok, whew! I think I can get in the swing of this. Never thought that I had much to say but just maybe I do!!

So I have decided to take a journey that I will definately have to do on my own. I have decided to take control of my life as much as I can. Don't get me wrong, I am not what you would call a push over by any means but that is only the case with external forces. When the internal forces begin to push I can topple sometimes.

A little about myself. I am a very sarcastic, opininated, loyal, over-protective 40 year old woman who is not afraid to admit that I am also a BIG geek! I love almost everything sci-fi and am trying to get into MMORPG's. Have started attending Con's (thinking about dressing up for the next one as I have discovered my wonderment of corsets, the tighter the better!!!). Favorite color is colbalt blue (not sure what that says about me). Married. Miss my Dad who was my Monster Slayer. Wish I could really sing (I may be able to but have never really tested the theory!). And have to admit, if given the opportunity to become a vampire I would.........

My goal with this blog will be to put my thoughts out there, fling them to the universe and see what happens. Thoughts, fears, annoyances, frustrations, dreams and wishes will appear from time to time. Might not always make sense but I think it is more fun that way!

Zen out!

No comments:

Post a Comment