Thursday, November 12, 2009

Power and Danger......

I am sitting here alone and wondering what I would do with my life if i didn't have to worry about money. Anything I want.......mysterious and a little dangerous. I think that I would really get off on the power of those two things.

In movies and books I tend to root for the bad guy. The one that no one wants to cross. The one that when they walk into the room it makes everyone take notice. Part of me wouldn't care if they liked me or not but as long as they feared me a little that would be such an ego trip!!!!!!!

I think that is why I like paranormal romance (oh that label makes me cringe a little as I never thought that I would ever, EVER read romance!!!!!!!) novels so much. To know that you have the power is quite intoxicating. I think that is why so many people flirt. It is a power of a sort. At least it is an ego boost. To know that you can still draw someone in with your looks, charm, wit, or whatever (cleavage does come in handy) makes one feel very good.

Ok, so is it bad to flirt with someone in cyberspace? I don't really think so. I think that it is quite fun to have someone respond to you in that way. Kind of safe and dangerous at the same time!!!!!

Zen out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment